Now that spring is officially here, it is time to be prepared for the possibility of spring storms. Although the following program is geared towards schools, any organization can benefit from the precautions discussed in this program.
The topics discussed in this program go beyond a basic understanding of tornado safety and include:
- Establishing expectations
- Identifying shelter areas
- Completing pre-season tasks and drills
- Developing a pre-storm checklist
- Implementing a post-event plan
Please click here to view Gallagher Bassett's Tornado Preparedness for Schools program.
**Please note that viewing the module through this link will not register the module as completed on your training report.
To access the Tornado Preparedness Checklist, click here.