www.gbriskcontrol.com is a resourceful tool that provides you access to your loss control programs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you manage one location or multiple venues, access to www.gbriskcontrol.com provides you with the tools you need to manage and enhance your overall loss control program. Services available on www.gbriskcontrol.com include:
- Online Training Modules
- Document Resource System
- Employment Practices Liability Resource
- Appraisal Values Database
In addition to the data management services, the system also offers:
- Unique user name and password for login
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- Three separate, identically configured web database servers
- Live, fail-over database server
- Direct connect to the Internet backbone–no local loop
- Hourly back-up
- Customized web platform with client name, logo, custom policies, procedures and forms, message board, 24-hour network support
- Workload management system for multiple employers/locations/sites
- Training program assignment and completion tracking
- Reduced server costs–Gallagher Bassett houses all information
Online Training Modules
Gallagher Bassett offers a number of online training modules addressing safety and health, ergonomics and other critical areas necessary to keeping employees trained and informed. This library database is continually being expanded in response to the growing demand for online training. If a customized training program is needed, Gallagher Bassett will work with your organization to develop a program suited to your needs.
The benefits of Gallagher Bassett’s online training resource include greatly increasing the speed at which clients can convey to their employees critical information to necessitate the reduction of accidents and loss. In addition to its timeliness, online training has proven cost effective for many clients as Gallagher Bassett offers unlimited use of the modules and does not set restrictions on the number of attendees. Additional features include:
- Learning Management System (LMS) software built-in for tracking and running reports on course participant progress and quiz results
- Posting of recorded Webinars conducted by a risk control expert and the ability to track onsite participant training in the system
Click here to view Gallagher Bassett’s online training module library.
Document Resource System
Utilizing the Document Resource System, your organization can access customized risk assessment forms or one of the many pre-loaded Gallagher Bassett Risk Control Assessments.
You choose whether Gallagher Bassett conducts the assessment or if your organization will conduct assessments on its own. Gallagher Bassett provides assistance in formatting the assessment to address your specific operations and then posts it to www.gbriskcontrol.com for easy access by your locations. A simple download of the assessment is all you need to identify your risk exposures.
Once the information is input into the system, Gallagher Bassett provides you with an in-depth evaluation of findings and a corresponding action plan addressing identified risk factors. The evaluation can be set up as ongoing, so that items not immediately addressed can be documented upon completion.
www.gbriskcontrol.com also offers an upload center for clients to view previously completed assessments. Once an assessment is completed, it is printed into PDF format and archived. In addition, tracking reports are provided, which identify user names and usage rates. Future assessments needed by clients on an annual basis can also be scheduled.
The Risk Control Assessment can be self-administered or performed by Gallagher Bassett. Gallagher Bassett also offers a “train-the-trainer” option that instructs clients on how to administer the evaluation themselves.
Employment Practices Liability Resource
This resource features a menu of training and best practices tools designed to empower organizations in their efforts to minimize and properly manage workplace wrongdoing, loss and litigation.
Standard features include:
- Weekly Manager’s Training Bulletins for frontline managers and supervisors
- An online library of Experts’ Forum™ articles–management briefs on a wide range of workplace-related topics–for risk managers, human resources professionals, and other upper-level managers
- Best Practices Knowledge Base–a searchable archive of real-life workplace scenarios that provide insight into the proper management of workplace-related risks and exposures
- Self-Assessment tools to help evaluate risk/exposure levels
- Model Workplace Policies
- Model Workplace Forms
- Communication Center–easy access to other users in your organization
- Links to hundreds of helpful workplace-related websites
Other features that may be added:
- Online access to the Employee Protection Line®
- Access to SmartTrain.com™ online training courses
- Access to TRAC™–online security and diversity training for all employees
Appraisal Values Database
For clients who have Appraisal Values compiled by Gallagher Bassett’s Property Appraisal Division, www.gbriskcontrol.com provides quick access to a multitude of data. A simple mouse click opens the door to readily accessible information on the following items:
- Building values by location, building and client level
- Photos of appraised structures
- State-of-the-art, nationally recognized cost database
- Computer assisted drawings
- Construction Occupancy Protection Exposure (COPE) reports
- GPS mapping of building, location, client
- Extraction of reports in Excel format